Instructions for applicants Sept 2, 2017 1:12:31 GMT
Post by Ulicum on Sept 2, 2017 1:12:31 GMT
[3VS27] 3 versus 27
International Platoon based clan for relaxed and skilled people
We expect following things from our members as person and player.
These are not set to stone requirements, if for example you have some current clan members recommendation, we can accept players with lower player expectations.
Expected as person
- Respective behaviour towards other players, both clan members and other
- Respect towards game rules
- Basic understanding of English
- At least 18 years of age
Expected as player
- Overall winrate 54% / Account wn9 700+
- Recent wn9 700+
- Willingness to platoon with different people
- Tanks at different tiers and unlocked at least tier 8 for platooning
To apply to our clan please answer the following questions:
- World of Tanks Username?
- Did you read what we expect from new applicants and do you meet the expectations?
- How often do you find yourself raging to other players?
- Why on earth did you end up considering joining 3vs27?
- If you do not quite meet the expectations of clan, why should you still be accepted to clan?
Use your World of Tanks username when registering to these forums
and create new thread under Applications for your application.
Q: How do you deal with abusive behaviour?
A: If someone in our clan is abusive against other players in game, we will not tolerate it. But we also understand that we are all just humans and this kind of online games make most of the people steam off sometimes. If someone is constantly abusive, this clan is not for them.
Q: Do I need to use Team Speak when platooning?
A: No, every platoon can decide use of Team Speak according to their preferences, some of or players prefer it, some do not.
Q: What counts more, stats or right attitude?
A: Attitude, always. if you have right attitude we welcome you with lower stats but if you have wrong attitude, it does not matter if you are super or hyper unicum.
Q: Where can I check my WN9 values for account and recent?